"If I told you you have a beautiful body, could I put my penis in it?"
- - Puff Puff DOUCHEBAGGED (YFMTS)
In the first phase of YFM, Humbert looks relatively similar to Puff, with the exception of having darker, spikier hair and circular glasses, rather than the rectangular ones of phase two. He resembles Ray much more in this phase.
Puff still has the same basic design of a red zip-up hoodie, blue jeans and white sneakers, although this time his hair is a lighter shade and he has slightly more detailed eyes. He was given eyebrows in the redesign. His height of 5'5" stayed consistent, making him the shortest of the band.
- In April 2011, before the band members' names had been official confirmed, Ray William Johnson stated that the singer's name was "Puff Puff Humbert." Funnily enough however, there are some errors in a few of the Studio Ladybug animations that incorrectly label him as "Ray."
- Contrary to popular belief, Puff Puff is not meant to be Ray William Johnson. He was intended to be his own character and it has been stated that Ray simply provides the voice for him.
- Puff, along with Axel, do not seem to like Benatar very much, as they often make degrading comments towards him. This could be friendly bantering, but it is not clear.
- Puff was raised by his grandma. Although he is shown to have a mother and father in SANTA HATES POOR KIDS
- Puff Puff seems to have had a life-long crush on Tig. This long-term interest is shown in Tig Ol' Bitties, MY BALLS (alt rock cover), and some of YFMTS. Puff seems to only be into her for her bust size.
- Puff seems to have the most reused animations throughout the time YFM was animated by Cosmic Toast Studios, most notably a specific hand motion.
- He appears to be the only band member whose eyes are visible throughout the whole series. DeeJay's eyes were visible in Transphobic Techno (Bitch Got a Penis), Tig Ol' Bitties (along with one of Benatar's eyes), and ORPHAN TEARS (feat. Wax) are the only minor exceptions.
- Puff has appeared and had a vocal part in almost every song to date, with the exception of TRANSPHOBIC TECHNO.
- Puff had a slightly different design in WHIP YO KIDS (feat. Nice Peter), featuring more detailed eyes, and a different pair of frames for his glasses.
- What Puff sees in a woman is more focused on a woman’s bust. The rack is most important to Puff Puff.
- Puff is somewhat assumed to have an close to homeless abusive family, with an alcoholic step-father and mother, as seen in the ‘SANTA HATES POOR KIDS’.
- Puff was touched by a Priest when he was younger, as well as coming close to being assaulted by ‘Santa’.